HOME | CATERING | DEER VENISON PROCESSING | RECIPES | ABOUT US | CONTACT US
- Salisbury Steak (NEW to Frederick's)
- Beef Gravy (Sold at Frederick's)
- Take the frozen salisbury steaks from Frederick's and brown them in a skillet.
- Once brown combine the beef gravy and salisbury steak in an oven safe dish and cook for about 2 hours at 350 degrees or until the meat is done.
- Pair with your favorite side dish (mashed potatos (sold at Frederick's)).
Boneless Stuffed Pork Chops (Pork Rollups)
- Boneless Stuffed Pork Chops (Pork Rollups) (Sold @ Frederick's)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup (or Cream of Chicken) (Sold @ Frederick's)
- Side dish of your choice (We recommend mashed potatos) (Sold @ Frederick's)
- Place the boneless stuffed pork chops in a baking dish and cover the meat with the cream of mushroom soup.
- Cover the baking dish with foil or its lid and bake for approx. 1 hour or until the pork is cooked.
- Serve with your choice of a side dish.
Emma Frederick's Pizza Dip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1sp Italian Seasoning
- Pizza Sauce (offered @ Frederick's)
- Shredded Cheese (if you want to shred your own we carry the cheese you need)
- Pepperoni (offered @ Frederick's)
- Mix together the cream cheese and italian seasoning and spread accross the bottom of a pie pan of your choice.
- Top the cream cheese mix with the pizza sauce, cheese, and then the pepperoni.
- Bake @ 375 for approx. 20 minutes or until hot.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast from Frederick’s Meat Market
- One jar of your favorite hot sauce (i.e. Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 - 8 oz. bricks of Cream Cheese
- 1 Bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 10 ounces of Cheddar Cheese
- Thaw one frozen Frederick’s Meat Market Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast. Also at this time take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator to warm.
- Once thawed cook the chicken breast it in your favorite sauce pan with approx. a half cup of water until fully cooked. Once cooked shred the chicken using a fork.
- Take the shredded chicken and mix it with the 2 blocks of cream cheese, your preferred amount of hot sauce, and your preferred amount of ranch dressing. Also mix in 10 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese (or however much you prefer). The ratio of hot sauce to ranch will determine how hot the dip will be.
- Spread the mixture created above evenly throughout an 8x10 baking dish and cook for approx. 35 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Sirloin Tips
- Cook’s choice of marinade (i.e. Worcestershire sauce or maybe one of our variety of marinades (see the “Grocery” tab on www.fredericksmeatmarket.com for more details)
- Kabob Skewers
- Cook’s Choice of Seasonal Vegetables (Optional)
- Marinade the Sirloin Tips in the marinade of your choosing. The longer the meat is in the marinade the stronger the flavor your will get from the marinade. Remember to refrigerate if you plan on marinating the tips for a prolonged period of time.
- Once the tips are appropriately marinated, take each piece and put them on the skewers alternating with any vegetables that you choose to include.
- Finally, grill the kabobs to the cook’s preferred level of doneness (everyone will be different)
- Cooked Boneless Breaded Chicken Cutlets (1 per person) (Sold @ Frederick’s)
- Pasta Sauce (Delgrosso Meat Sauce) (Sold @ Frederick’s)
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese
- Begin by cooking the Chicken Cutlets in the oven @ 350 for approx. 20 minutes or until heated through. In the final five minutes you can add the parmesan cheese to the chicken to allow it to melt over the chicken.
- While the chicken cutlets are cooking boil water and cook your pasta until it is cooked to your liking.
- Once the pasta is cooked and the water is drained from the pasta, add your pasta sauce and allow to heat until the sauce is hot but not burnt.
- Plate the pasta and sauce with the chicken and enjoy.